Information for Presenters
- Information for authors -
- Plenaries are scheduled for 45 minutes + 15 minutes for questions; Invited speakers are scheduled for 30 minutes + 10 minutes for questions; Contributed presentations are scheduled for 15 minutes + 5 minutes for questions.
- The audio-visual package in the meeting room will consist of a projector, screen, laser pointer, and wireless headset microphone.
- A laptop running MS Windows XP Professional, MS Powerpoint 2010, VLC media player and Adobe Reader 11.0.3 will be provided.
- A laptop running MacOS with PowerPoint 2016 and Keynote will be provided.
- Authors may alos use their own laptop via HDMI or VGA.
- It is the presenting author’s responsibility to ensure that his/her computer is turned on and properly connected to the projector no later than the “break” immediately preceding the scheduled presentation.
- During the “break” immediately preceding the scheduled presentation presenting authors will be supplied with a wireless headset microphone.
- The poster session will be held on Monday evening 17:30 – 19:30 when poster presenters will be expected to be available at their posters
- Authors are requested to put up their posters before the poster session starts according to the numbering found in the programme booklet.
- Posters will be on boards which are 2.38 m tall by 0.95 m wide. The boards are double-sided and each poster will be allocated one side of a board. The mandatory size for your poster is A0 (84.1cm x 118.9cm) in Portrait format.
- Poster printing service -
Conference participants who present a poster in Groningen can use the special poster print service so that they do not have to travel with their poster.
To have your poster printed in Groningen, send it as a PDF (size: A0 / 84.1cm x 118.9cm) to the Groningen Congres Bureau, who will print it at Postermasters for € 25.00 per poster (tube included).
You will then receive your printed poster at the registration desk of the Next-Gen: IV PV conference.
Poster-files (PDF) can be sent ahed of time to [email protected] Please do not forget to inlcude the name of the conference in the email.